We Work To Simplify Bookkeeping + BAS (IAS) Processes For You
My Great Bookkeeper Pty Ltd | BAS AGENT 26110827 trading as My BAS Agent and Bookkeeping Services is a team of certified bookkeepers. We provide:
- Inhouse and online bookkeeping services and
- Business Activity Statements GST/BAS service,
- Business advisory services.
- Ongoing support you 24 hours 7 day.
If you are seeking a customised bookkeeping and BAS services or full service bookkeeping and/or BAS we can help you.
We have 24 years of extensive certified bookkeeping and BAS knowledge and experience. It is our goal to benefit your medium to small business and help it grow to its true potential.
Keeping Your Financial Records Simple So You Can
- Understand your business financial reports
- Meet tax and legal requirement
- Track business performance
- Plan for sustainable growth
- Know you have support when you need it: 7 days a week, 7am to 7pm (later by appointment).
Up To Date With Legal And Taxation Knowledge In The Following Business Structures
Sole Trader | Partnership | Company | Unit Trust | Non-Profit Organisations
We Understand Your Obligations And Legal Requirements To Stay Profitable and Compliant In The Following Industries
Construction | Building Trades | Investment Property | Hospitality | Medical | Real Estate | Retail | Services
We Work Remotely And Onsite With Up To Date Software Knowledge
Xero | MYOB | QuickBooks (Intuit)|Reckon
All of our online bookkeeping services are simplified to the way you operate and automated where possible to improve compliance and business growth. You can customise our Bookkeeping Services to suit your business needs. See our bookkeeping business service pages:
- Bank Reconciliation | Bank Feeds
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Accounts Payable Management
- Payroll and Superannuation Management
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Bookkeeping + BAS Training Xero | MYOB | Quicken (Intuit)
- Accounting System Setup
- End of Financial Year and Tax Returns
- BAS Preparation and Lodgement
DIY Bookkeeping and BAS Lodgements?
Prefer to do your own bookkeeping and BAS? We enjoy sharing our extensive bookkeeping knowledge and can teach bookkeeping and BAS in Xero Accounting Software or any of the other main cloud based accounting programs such as MYOB, QuickBooks, and Reckon.
- Remote bookkeeping services billed for the time we spend on your accounts, to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Site Visits are billed at a minimum 3 hour charge | Face to Face Bookkeeping.
- We offer packages for businesses who prefer set weekly fees, and
- We offer bookkeeping training packages.
Our Location Of Work
Head Office: Location our bookkeeping business Central Coast. With bookkeeping offices in Sydney and Wollongong. We provide online bookkeeping Australia wide.
- Online bookkeeping services, and
- Onsite bookkeeping services (Inhouse bookkeeping).
We can arrange a pick up and drop off service in our engagement.
We provide Local bookkeeping services and Local BAS Services onsite in the following areas:
- NSW Central Coast
- Lake Macquarie
- Hunter Valley
- Online Accounting Services allows us to have clients all over Australia providing remote Bookkeeping and BAS services.
Our Opening Time For Business Support Bookkeeping and BAS (IAS)
Our main business hours 7am to 8pm Monday to Friday (existing clients later hours by arrangement) “we are more than a good bookkeeper“.
Our Bookkeeping Practice Registrations
We are registered with the Tax Practitioners Board and follow the: Code of Professional Conduct for BAS Agent.
Our BAS AGENT number is 26110827
Our Bookkeeping Services Partners With
Xero Partner, Certified Xero Advisor.
Contact a Bookkeeper or BAS Agent Today to find out how we can help your business succeed.
What Does A Bookkeeper Do?
A bookkeeper looks after the bookkeeping. Bookkeeping is a system of processes for keeping financial records of day to day transactions such as; purchases, sales, payroll, inventory, and bank reconciliation. Bookkeeping is imperative to the success of a business.
Bookeeper has 2 k’s and book keeper is joined to spell bookkeeper.
Bookkeeping use to be a series of hand written journals in books thus ‘bookkeeping’. Whilst these manual hand-written journals are the steps we bookkeepers take to ‘learn’ how to become a great bookkeeper, we are fortunate these days journals are kept in online accounting software in the cloud.
Bookkeeping prepares the business with financial reports – helps with budgets and cash-flow forecasting.
Bookkeeping provides the business-critical information for financial health, important for goal setting, making sound business decisions and obtaining finance, business growth and to sustain that growth.